Accompanied Walks in 2008
- On pilgrimage we are brothers and sisters of Christ sharing the path and one another’s company.
- Mindful of our own and our companions’ need for silence or talk—we share both
- We try to be aware of the presence of the risen Lord who promises to be with us ‘til the end of time
- He is the way who’s gracious call we follow.
- Little journeys are sacramental of the bigger journey
- We make space to consider the birds of the air and flowers of the field and
- Expect to be refreshed
You are invited to join us on the following days:-
1st July at 6.30 p.m. meet on the southern end of the seafront at Walcott Gap. Map Ref:- 35915,32955. An gentle walk along the seashore turning in land and returning via Broomholm Priory for a fish supper on the shore
16th August at 1130 a.m. meeting at 40 Anchor Street, Coltishall we proceed by land or river to St. Peter, Belaugh and return for a barbecue and shared lunch. (Please let us know a few days in advance if you intend coming to this one!)
4th October Annual St. Fursey Pilgrimage
From Great Yarmouth Station to Burgh Castle for lunch and service
Want to know more about any of the above contact